Friday, 31 July 2009

Friday 31st July 2009

Feeling better today, no nausea wooooohoooooo.

Something was delivered to the house earlier which I had to sign for on one of those small hand held computer type signy things, bloody difficult to sign your name on them. My signature is awful at the best of times so trying to write on that was even worse I think it ended up looking like a barcode since none of the curves of the letters showed up. The delivery guy was really friendly which was nice.

I was in the shower this morning and looking at my feet I noticed that on both feet four of the toes are normal round shape at the tip but the third toe on both feet had a weird more pointy shape to the tip. Rather strange. I always find it strange that my second toe is longer than my big toe, I'm sure it's supposed to mean something but I can't remember what.

For lunch I had a really nice tasty cajun tuna mayo roll it was delicious. No idea why I decided to write that after talking about my feet. They don't smell fishy and they shape isn't much like a tuna and of course fish don't really have feet although some seem to have fingers, well according to birdseye they do. I've never actually seen a fish with fingers but I'll take Captain Birdseyes word for it since he looks a bit like Santa. He could actually be Santa cause I've never seen Captain Birdseye and Santa in the same room together, I suppose it could be coincidence though.

No comments:

Post a Comment