Thursday, 30 July 2009

Thursday 30th July 2009

So it's the first day of Fluoxetine, I don't want to jinx anything but so far it's better, the nausea is less than with the Citalopram and I haven't been sweating excessively which is always great. However there is still some nausea and I've been shaking a little but managed to stay the whole day at the course which is a step in the right direction.

I wonder whats the point in this course everyday, there's only 2 staff compared to the number of participants on the course so getting proper help isn't particularly easy which isn't there fault. They do try to give help and guidance, the person who's in charge has had depression so understands the medication and the effects it has.

Keep thinking of stuff to write but as soon as I get to a computer I forget what it was, bloody annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment