Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Tuesday 28th July 2009

Decided to take the medication at 3am in the hope that I'd not feel nauseous at 9am for going to the course, didn't go as planned, couldn't sleep properly and felt very nauseous till around 1pm. Doctor appointment tomorrow morning, feeling rather anxious about it, hope I won't feel nauseous whilst there.

Hate applying for jobs, my references are pretty lame and I have little to no experience. Can never think what to answer for half of the questions either, especially when they ask stuff like " describe a time when you solved a problem" , I suppose it could be worse I could be George W Bush and the problem is how to get support to invade Iraq. Although I bet he has better references than me.

Having to write supporting statements with your job application are pretty damn hard too, I always write " I believe I'm an honest individual" followed by 100 negative points about myself to prove how honest I am. I'm not sure if it's a personal issue or due to Scottish mentality that I find it so hard to write something positive and even when I try I always describe it as kind of or quite good rather than " I am very good at...."

No comments:

Post a Comment