Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Wednesday 29th July 2009

Today has been awful. Feels like someone is churning butter in my stomach. Went to the doctors and went through the whole appointment thinking " don't be sick, don't be sick, want to be outside and alone, don't be sick" which made it highly entertaining. The doctor changed me from Citalopram onto Fluoxetine, which is prozac. After reading the side effects I can't help but wonder if this will be worse.

Beginning to wonder if anyone really believes how bad I feel inside. My sister was talking to me and asked if I had phoned the course to say I wouldn't be coming in, I said I hadn't and she asked why. I told her honestly that I couldn't to which she replied " Course you can. That's silly. Its just you don't want to isn't it?" it makes me angry cause I really can't. I can't phone someone I don't know, I panic, I can't make my own doctors, dentist or hairdressing appointments over the phone. This is why it's better just to shut up and and keep my problems to myself at least then only I know.

I should of apologised earlier for my posts, some of them may not read particularly well and have words missing this is because my brain goes faster than my fingers and I forget to always put in the entire sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment