Saturday, 8 August 2009

Saturday 8th August 2009


It's a picture of Ben Nevis from I think it's the commando memorial. It's just from a camera phone but I thought the way the clouds look it looks like it's a volcano erupting.


Ah well for starters I feel like a bit of an eejit, I think I've been spelling dreich wrong for my life, apparently it doesn't have a t on the end but to me that looks wrong without it. I usually look like an eejit anyway when I'm trying to spell words, my grasp of the english language is fairly bad, I sit there and start saying words out loud in order to try to spell them correctly.

Well it's that time of year, the new football season starts. It won't be untill next week that the mighty Falkirk get their campaign under way though against the team that beat them in the final of the Scottish cup, Rangers. So far Rangers have only really sold players, Falkirk have brought in some new faces but have also lost a few, including the manager Yogi. I think this will be a better season league wise though.

Like most other days I've forgotten what I was actually going to write. I was sorting some music on itunes and swung around quickly on my chair, only like a foot but it made me fall off backwards.

On day ten of taking fluoxetine and I feel physically fine, I haven't noticed much change to depression yet but at least I don't have the added anxiety of not wanting to be sick in public. Very thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment