Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Wednesday 19th August 2009

I managed to start the day well by getting my jeans leg stuck on my computer chair whilst I kept walking and subsequently fell over, both me and the chair.

It's been a damp, cold, grey and windy day here and all that can be described in one word, dreich.

Been working the old brain with a few sudoku puzzles, I'm still good at them, shame it doesn't pay anything.

I play a game called World of Warcraft which is fairly popular. This coming friday there's the Blizzcon event happening in California, America. Unfortunately I won't be there but you can order the live streaming for just under £25. Trying to decide if I should get it or not, I only really want to watch to see what new announcements they make, which of course would be released onto the net soon afterwards. So is £25 really worth paying just to feel a part of something? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment