Saturday, 12 September 2009

Saturday 12th September 2009


Dougie playing peek a boo in his box.

Very nice day today outside. The sky is blue and the sun is shining. I was meant to be going with my sister and her husband to some hill racing but sadly I slept in, they're probably annoyed at me now since I was meant to be staying at her house last night but slept in then too. Don't know why I'm so tired at the moment.

They'll be going on holiday on Monday so I'll be house and cat sitting for them. I'm looking forward to being able to use a shower rather than have to have baths. I always feel paranoid that someone will see me and phone the police since I'm not them. It'll mean no World of Warcraft for a while but I don't think I'll miss it that much. The thing I'm most worried about is her cat, last time I was there it went missing for a day which worried me since one of her cats went missing previously and never came back. There's badgers and foxes around plus the garden is beside a railway line. Not too long ago the cat got attacked by another bigger cat and needed to go to the vet which wasn't pleasant. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to it while they're away.

No comments:

Post a Comment