Sunday, 20 September 2009

Sunday 20th September 2009

Unfortunately the place where my sister and her husband were on holiday got flash flooded so they had to cut their holiday short so that means I'm back at home sooner than I had expected. Woke up with a sore throat and a cold too. I hate having a cold, it's just so annoying having to sniff a lot and your nose running every 5 minutes. Added to the fact that nothing tastes the same which is meh. Bad luck continued when I turned my computer on, the monitor keeps going to black, no idea whats wrong. Was working fine recently. Anyways I've swiped my mothers monitor in the mean time.

I just watched the highlights of Manchester Utd V Manchester City, great match to watch and awesome to see a Scotsman scoring goals in a world class side.

It's quite depressing coming home, compared to my sisters it just feels darker here and dreary. It just makes you feel more depressed. It's at least twice the size of my sister house though but her house feels more like a home rather than a day care centre. Oh god I'm going to miss having that shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment