Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Tuesday 15th September 2009

Was at the shops today getting food for a few nights meals and was shocked to find it come to over £33. It wasn't anything special and won't last me the whole ten days which sucks.

Just watched Underworld : Rise of the Lycans, one think I've noticed from several vampire tv shows and movies, there's never any fat vampires or ugly female ones. Not that I'm complaining about Kate Beckinsale or Sarah Michelle Gellar. Another thing I've noticed in light of being introduced to the plot line of a film called Twilight, that vampires in everything but that do NOT sparkle. I only found out about the concept of Twilight last Thursday by the guy on my course who was saying how crap it was. There's a lot of information out there describing how bad it is, the only people who actually seem to like it are young girls who want to be the main female character in the film. You shouldn't really criticise something you've never seen however the information on the film/book just sounds awful and unvampire like.

Hearts won tonight in the SPL to leave Falkirk 2 points adrift at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment