Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Wednesday 9th September 2009

I've forgot to mention before something about this date. It's 9 / 9 / 09 and for some strange reason this has been a day when a lot of films have been released.

Getting part of the roof fixed at the moment and it's an awful noise. They've made a fair mess too which makes it look a darn sight worse that it was. Added to the fact that the overflow pipe was going and I didn't have much idea of how to actually fix it. It was brought to my attention by one of the neighbours which was embarrassing, she said it was OK cause her car couldn't get any dirtier which made it feel worse. I just put my hand in the water tank, since I'm too tall to stand up in the attic and fiddled with the ballcock. At first I pushed it down which didn't seem to do anything so then I pulled it up a little which seems to have stopped it.

Going back to the roof, I think there's 3 people working on it, I can't see them but can hear them talking easily enough which makes it weird. I hope there is roofers there and I'm not hearing voices again.

The medication doesn't seem to be having much of an effect at the moment, although I'm not sure if it is or not. Maybe my brain just makes things seem worse than what they are but was feeling rather down this morning. I hope I can get a job so I don't have as much time to think. I worry that if I do get a job I'll just panic.

In the Scottish Daily Express today there was an article on black widows being found in empty whisky barrels near Alloa. Alloa isn't too far away from me and I dislike spiders so now I'm going to be even more paranoid about them.

There was also an article about banning alcohol adverts, which personally I would of said is a good idea but I've always liked the guinness adverts. Did find it strange that an advert for vodka was shown during the day, it was one with fancy dress, can't remember which brand it was. I think it was for vodka anyway.

Scotland V Holland tonight, fingers crossed for a Scotland win.

No comments:

Post a Comment