Sunday, 4 October 2009

Sunday 4th October 2009

Watched the Japanese grand prix this morning, it had a 6am start time in the UK. Nothing particularly exciting happened during it and I think I fell asleep somewhere near the end. DAMN YOU SUPER COMFORTABLE DUVET. Woke up sometime after 3pm had a quick pit stop then slept again till just after 6pm. So that's Sunday basically over....whoops. I blame the power of the duvet.

So if you work how the hell do you manage to get out of bed in the morning? Last time I worked was a landscape gardener from 7am - 7pm and I got home so exhausted I basically showered then slept till morning.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting Secret Story Time, hope you had a nice time and that you will become a regular guest! I am becoming a follower of your blog right now!

    Bye now,

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete