Thursday, 7 January 2010

Thursday 7th January 2010

Spent most of the day accidentally sleeping. I'm not entirely sure how it was an accident but it just happened. Woke up to the news that a family member died, I think great uncle is the term since my parents were only children.

I'm beginning to hate Yahoo, each time I go to log on it comes up with Yahoo news talking about some female whose been found dead.

My brother in law whose rather good with a camera sent me some of the pictures he had taken last year, I miss my sideburns and tufty. He was charged with taking pictures of my sister and I so that she had more recent photos.

Elsewhere at the out of tune contest I somehow made it through to the next round, not entirely sure if this is a good or bad thing. Now I have to think what songs might be heard in a strip club, I have no idea.

2 comments:

  1. I don't envy you the strip club thing. I'm not sure what I'd cover either. Anything vaguely sleazy. Maybe the Stones or "Wild Thing" or "Light my Fire" or something remotely like that. Or some nasty hip hop. Or anything really.

    Maybe not the Osmonds or the Jonas Brothers.

    I do envy the sleeping all day thing, however!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what the Jonas Brothers sing but I do like Crazy Horses by the Osmonds. I was thinking of heavy metal, could be a goth strip club.

    I didn't even realise Scotland had any till today.

    ReplyDelete