Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Tuesday 12th January 2010

Just back from the doctors, he said I looked better and to be honest I feel better too. I still have some slight feeling of dread that I'm going to collapse and look like a twat but I also ken that I didn't throw up or collapse yesterday so I probably won't today. Everyday is a step in the right direction, unless I collapse, throw up, fall on ice, become pregnant or find rabbits mauling at my windows. Some of those are less likely than others.

Speaking of dread, it's Tuesday and that can only mean it's the next round of out of tune idol over at the mean girls garage. I'm dreading this for a number of reasons, for starters I had no idea what songs were played in strip clubs so I asked google for help. I couldn't be fucked looking like a twat on camera whilst I waited on the non singing bit to finish so I just threw in the towel and went fuck it. Thirdly I made my clip more involved this time so it's more personal. I'm not sure if I want to reach the next round or not. I ken I'm an awful singer but am I awful enough?

Up until very recently there was pretty much no photographic evidence of me since I hate having my picture taken. Earlier last year my sisters husband managed to get this great picture.



Then later in the year he managed to capture this at my sisters birthday
Finally there was this one taken sometime in the year at Carron Valley without my knowledge, I never smile. I miss my sideburns and tufty.

8 comments:

  1. Clare said you look very different to what she was expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was she expecting? She does ken that I'm not really a night elf warrior?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well don't take it the wrong way but she said she was expecting a geek lol, which makes me think she was expecting that because of the "wow" playing which in turn makes me think that she must think I look like a geek...hmm, I'll have words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and in that middle pic you look a spitting image of a guy I work with called Jan (pronounced "Yan") who's from Poland. He's stupidly tall and the same hair...are you sure you're not really Polish and living in Chard working with me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure I'm not polish, as for the hair, it's always hiding under a hat. Need to get it cut and added to my face so I can have my sideburns back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right...without Google you would have looked like a total twat on camera.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got my vote over at idol, dude. Your renditions are always fascinating.

    I don't know why you don't like being on camera - you're quite aesthetically pleasing. Have you seen MOST bloggers? Mutants with three heads and fetuses growing out of their chins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah nope haven't seen most bloggers, just really Rach and new blogger Marti and the closest he gets to mutant status is his height.

    ReplyDelete