Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Tuesday 26th January 2010

So Falkirk lost yet again at the weekend, getting humped at home by Dundee United

Falkirk 1 - Dundee Utd 4

This Saturday coming I'll be going to a funeral ( not for Falkirks season ). Seriously need a hair cut but last time I went to the hairdressers I started feeling nauseous and just said yes to everything to make her hurry up. I ken that I should grab my balls and just go do it but I just can't help being paranoid.

Was at my sisters on Friday and Saturday which was fun. Anytime being away from my parents is good. Sometimes I wish I could just get on a plane and walk across Canada, the non icy bits of course.

I could and should write more but I just feel too stressed and ARGHY.

2 comments:

  1. Just man up and get that hair cut. Or just do it yourself. Go to the store and buy clippers, put one semi short sized attachment on it and get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairdressers are scary, they're so short and chestyly enlarged. Maybe I can just wear my hat to a funeral but not sure if having a funny skull on my head is in bad taste.

    ReplyDelete