Tuesday, 23 February 2010

A new dawn

As I'm getting older I realise that I need to do more things with my life.

I'm not sure what the priorities should be but I assume getting a job is number one. After that it begins to get hazy. I find myself longing to be elsewhere, walking across Canada, smuggling a moose in Sweden or just panicking in another country. It's a simple plan but you know it sounds fun to me.

My goal for the year is to get fitter, it's a goal that is not going too well so far but if I want to apply to the police then it's something I need to do. There's one major stumbling block, my love for Irn Bru. The amount of sugar I consume without realising is pretty scary.

I suppose I should try to cure my anxiety but other than confronting it I don't know what I can do. Was in a bird hide on Saturday with other people and didn't once feel anxious so that's good.

6 comments:

  1. That's good about not being anxious! Making progress hopefully then.
    Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Marti. Just noticed an add for a site with the link ilovepanicattacks.com , what kind of sadist would make that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you could drink DIET Irn Bru for a while and voila! Less sugar. After a while you probably won't even notice.

    OK, maybe. Mmmmm Irn Bru.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diet Irn Bru is rank, it just doesn't taste right. Irn Bru is just far too good, it's the nectar of the gods. Damn you Irn Bru giving god.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please smuggle a moose into Sweden!!! Oh, AND do 'Out of Tune Idol' again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to walk about with a moose stuffed up my jumper just to see how long it takes people to notice, then tell them it's a medical condition and how insensitive they are.

    ReplyDelete