Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Singing makes you feel better

You may remember that I took part in a bad singing competition over at Jules , this time I'm not taking part but my brother in law is as well as Marti.

Quite hard who to choose for between family and friend, although my brother in law did start his video with a picture of me so that gives him some negative points. He'll learn one day that I dislike cameras.

My brother in law sang Ring of Fire, quality song by Johnny Cash. Much to my sisters disappointment I introduced him to the joys of Johnny Cash and his less than happy songs. Also it's a strange fact that one of the first times I met him we ended up singing Bohemian Rhapsody in a white van on our way back from Ikea.

Now Marti, he sang stand by your man. His voice to me is really quite posh and I've heard him speak before numerous times on Ventrilo so I knew what to expect. Saying that I really wasn't expecting it to be that funny to listen too. It's just something that brings a smile out and I've heard him explain to me why he's scared of sausages. That's not a joke he did explain it to me AND it's nothing to do with his height.

Anyways, in an out of tune singing contest it should be the one who can't sing who wins but like everything in this Eurovision world it becomes a popularity contest, voting for the person who has the most nuclear weapons.



I keep realising this is now March. So? you may ask, well March is the time of year when I grow one year older. This year it's the big 27 and I really don't know where the time has gone. Being old sucks.

I had something proper to write but I've been doodling with paint and forgot what I was going to say.

2 comments:

  1. Did I rock your socks? I agree about the popularity bit.
    I will remember your birthday this year, got it written on the calendar and everything! Got an awesome idea for nex out of tune vid but don't know if I've got the guts to do it.

    ReplyDelete