Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Haven't posted in a while

Having major trouble sleeping. Keep going to sleep at a normal time like midnight then waking up around 3am. Just lay there trying to get back to sleep for hours on end but nothing ever seems to happen. That is until I get up, do something vaguely constructive like typing on here then have breakfast and I'll fall asleep until lunch. Not on purpose.

Other than that I keep having weird dreams and nightmares. It's just horrible to wake up after a vivid dream all warm and covered in sweat.

I have to admit I'm becoming depressed again, nothing socially, it's employment. Applying for more and more jobs in the hope of getting something but to no avail. Nobody even replies. There must be something I can do. I just want to be able to get out of this hole and start building my life.

2 comments:

  1. I've been there. Well, without the dreams; I only dream when I'm off my meds.. :P

    I sent away literally thousands of applications before receiving my first reply which lead to my first interview and then my new job offer. It took for months and it was getting depressing getting turned down for shop assistant's position when I have a degree, years of customer service experience and I'm just an awesome person in general... :D You just have to keep on going. Because there is no choice. It sounds horrible but it WILL pay out eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ever hopeful, sadly intelligence seems to not be key to jobs these days. My social skills are limited to crying or running away.

    ReplyDelete