Tuesday, 15 June 2010

I seem to of pulled a muscle in my ass.

I had no idea what I was going to title this post until I sat down and noticed my buttock seems to be rather sore. The left cheek, no idea why. Spent the day cleaning, found a few tv guides from 2004, that really makes my last cleaning attempt look worse. I'll start on 2005 soon.

Been sneezing for the past hour which is always fun, will probably have whiplash soon, maybe I have it in my left buttock.

Lets see what else is new, well I walked through the living room earlier to see my cat licking his crotch and his little excited pink member peering out, you were right Chris, he did like you.

Been watching the world cup, sadly England didn't lose.

Went to Glasgow a few fridays ago, got there and discovered I didn't feel well, spent the next hour in the train station bog, getting my 30p worth, then another 30 odd mins in another bog. Not sure what is worse, paying to not eat at an all you can eat buffet or buying a train ticket to go to the toliet?

Back to sneezing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment