Wednesday, 16 June 2010

LAND AHOY!!

Miaow screeched first mate Dougie, I turned to the door to see what he had spotted, MIAOW he yelped again as he caught sight of my eyes. I turned back to what I was doing, MY GOD, I said, DOUGLAS DOUGLAS, I've found it. After three treacherous days, I had discovered the floor of my room. It lay hidden beneath an Index catalogue from spring 2003. This will be the day that goes done in history. Miaow said Dougie, it wasn't the floor that he had seen, it was the time, 4pm, feeding time.

I pulled down my clean towel mask that had been protecting me against dust and went to feed Douglas, mmh beef in gravy.

4 comments:

  1. I don't care how tidy that room is, I'm only happy you didn't lose your drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep my drugs safe up a mules backside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreich, just saw your contribution to Foodstuff Finds...any chance you could help a fellow foodie out? I'd credit you on the blog for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure what kind of help is it?

    ReplyDelete