Sunday, 11 July 2010

Huhs and lisps

Strange title I know but it has some relevance. Woke up a few times during the night and replied to text messages, well at least tried to. I assume everyone knows about predictive text so what you're aiming to type doesn't always come out the way you want it, especially when you're mentally still asleep. It can lead to some bizarre and possible worrying messages being sent.

I probably should start turning my phone off at night but I never really get round to it. I'm pretty good at losing my phone so if it's on I at least have the option of phoning myself to find it.

Spent the morning and early afternoon watching the British grand prix, wasn't too bad, nothing overly exciting after the first lap. I've always wondered how Formula one makes it's money, I'm guessing there's no mega big prize funds at the end so is it all via sponsors? If so surely since Red Bull own their team and they have their own logo on the cars it means they're losing money? Ach well.

Just under 2.5 hours until the world cup final kicks off, hopefully Holland or the Netherlands will win.

Elsewhere in the world I spent the day proving to my father that the tv downstairs doesn't get a good picture due to the aerial from the roof being half way down the house. Even after showing him physical evidence he still says the picture quality has nothing to do with the aerial.

No comments:

Post a Comment