Sunday, 4 July 2010

Meh

Sometimes I just hate waking up. I know that I over think and analyse things but somethings just stand out. Like when people don't talk to you for a while. Maybe they're just busy but maybe I've offended them. Not sure how but that's what I think. Maybe they just don't like me anymore. Maybe I'm just annoying. There's a lot of maybes and they all end up negative. I'm not entirely sure what I should do about it. Like when I left school for university you try to keep in touch with your friends from school but when they don't phone you back you don't want to seem like a weirdo and call them again incase they just want rid of you. Then you just leave it for years and years. Of course being me I never really made friends at university either. Ah shyness and social awkwardness how you've molded my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment