Friday, 22 October 2010

Finally

After well over a year of waiting I finally get my behavioural psychotherapy appointment. It's just over a week away ( the 30th ). Supposed to last for 45minutes and I'm rather curious to see what they'll actually do. I'm hoping it'll be a bit more than sitting talking to a laptop for an hour.


The accompanying letter gave a lovely detailed list of everything you can do to get yourself discharged and your GP informed. Now I have to remember not to sleep in or I've just wasted over a year on a list.

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's good news! It might help a lot, either way what do you lose?

    I hope you're feeling a bit better? I just read your last entry (i've been away so I'm THAT late) and I hope you feel less hopeless now. It's a horrible way to feel and you can't help how things are. You have an illness. People forget that.

    ReplyDelete