Thursday, 10 February 2011

Been a while

Haven't posted in a while, no specific reason really.

Have been updating my dogs site though. If you go by weeks, as in 52 weeks in the year so 21 weeks being 6 months so he'll be 6 months old in a week but if you go by actual dates he'll be 6months old on the 2nd of March. He's doing pretty well at puppy classes but he doesn't really like doing stand stays.

My gran got a new puppy on Sunday, it's a male Patterdale Terrier called Dochie. He hasn't met Tór yet but should in the near future to get used to him.

Other than that still going to a dude every second Saturday to sort out my social anxiety. Went swimming on Wednesday which was scary but was fince after getting in the pool, that is till having to get out. I actually forgot what to do with my mouth when swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment